Summary[edit | edit source]
Night Games is IndieCade's most popular signature event, its annual party after dark. Taking place Saturday, October 12th, Night Games closes out the Festival with a wonderful evening of gameplay that features emerging and immersive new works, a packed slate of our favorite creators, a focus on large-scale physical and hybrid games, and pure outdoor fun.
This year, we're excited to announce that Glitch City LA is curating Night Games.
Games[edit | edit source]
- Early and Often
- Killer Queen Black
- Ready? Set. Haiya!
- Escape the Cutout
- Red Flags
- Flock of Dogs
- Mad Mixologist
- VR Screensavers
- The Gentle Oraclebird
- HELLCOUCH: A Couch Co-op Game
- Mortals for Blinks
- Wizard's Warehouse: The Magick of Retail
- HOT SWAP: All Hands On Deck
- AR Paintings by Tahnee Gehm
- Colorbaths by Kate Parsons / Ben Vance
- Cricoterie by Michaël Samyn & Auriea Harvey
- Drop City by Peter Burr
- Electric Zine Maker by alienmelon
- Fancy Seeing You Here by Nick Fortugno
- It's Fulfillment! A Massively Multiplayer Collaborative Storytelling Game by Xalavier Nelson Jr.
- Nature Machn by Jerry Belich
- Nightmare Temptation Academy by Lena NW & Costcodreamgurl
- Spacechat by Brendon Chung / Uli Gurgel
- Tina's Pro Birding by Kent Sheely
- Voter Hero by Asher Vollmer + Paul Robertson
- Stellate Hexany by Daniel Corral
Time and place[edit | edit source]
- Saturday, October 12th
- 6:00 - 10:00 pm